All levels meet 3 hours weekly for 6 weeks.
Advanced Acting Classes
All levels meet 4 hours weekly for 6 weeks.
All levels meet 1 hour twice weekly for 3 weeks.
Theatre History & Theatre Appreciation
All levels of Theatre History meet 90 minutes weekly for 4 weeks.
Theatre Appreciation is a once monthly class for 60 minutes.
Theatre History I$150
Theatre History II$150
One-time classes with master teachers.
90 Minute Classes$75
120 Minute Classes$100
180 Minute Classes$125
In the Spotlight
You pay your full tuition when you register for class(es).
You pay half your tuition when you register for class(es) and the remainder before the midway point of the class(es).
One Brick at a Time
You pay your tuition in equal parts each week. Your tuition must be paid in full before the last day of your class(es).
- *Students who utilize our “In the Spotlight” method of payment receive 10% discount.
- *Villages Residents receive 10% discount regardless of their payment methods.
- *Students who are enrolled in The Villages Charter School receive a 10% discount regardless of the payment method they choose.
- *No two discounts can be combined.
- *A weekly payment plan is available utilizing cash or check made out to The Villages Operating Company.
- Students who wish to withdraw from classes at least 1 week (7 days) before a class’s first meeting time will receive a full refund.
- Students who attend the first class, but wish to withdraw from future classes will receive ¾ refund.
- It is considered disrespectful and unprofessional to leave in the middle of a class. Leaving a class early (even the first class period) does not
entitle you to a full refund. The student will also be not be allowed to return to the class.
- Behavior that is disruptive or disrespectful in the class, of the instructor, or fellow students will not be tolerated. If a student displays
this type of behavior he or she may be asked to leave at the discretion of the instructor, and will not be provided a refund. The student will also
be not be allowed to return to the class.
- Exceptions can be made for a professional conflict. Should a student book a professional opportunity (i.e. a commercial, a play, a film) The
staff of the education program will consider offering a student prorated credit, thus allowing he or she the opportunity to return to a class
upon the completion of said project at no additional cost. The validity of these projects will be designated by the Education Associate,
and the Artistic Director of The Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts Center.
- There are no refunds after a student has attended two or more classes.
The Villages® Entertainment is the only authorized ticket seller for The Sharon Performing Arts Center® and is the only group authorized to handle reprints, exchanges, and other ticket-related inquiries. Any other party operating in the sale or procurement of tickets to The Sharon Performing Arts Center® on any website other than www.thesharon.com or www.thevillagesentertainment.com is unauthorized. The Villages® Entertainment cannot guarantee the validity or control the prices of tickets sold by unauthorized re-sellers and such tickets may cost more than tickets sold by The Villages® Entertainment.